Sunday, January 24, 2010

Walking and Reading








Well, we're only two weeks into Josie's 2nd year and it's already been an adventure! She is now able to take four or five steps before falling, but is becoming more steady each day. She has more energy than she knows what to do with and loves to play, play, play and talk, talk, talk. Josie absolutely loves her new bookshelf from Grandma and Grandpa. She especially loves pulling each book off one by one, over and over again. This game is quite fun for Mommy and Papa as you can imagine. She is such a fun and happy little girl!

2 comments:

Aunt Brooke said...

Josie,
I LOVE your new book shelf and it looks like you do too! I am glad to see that you like books. Keep reading them as you grow and you will become very smart!!
I love you very much and can't wait to see you again!

Love,
Aunt B

Grandma Klem said...

You look like a scholar already! I know you have lots of books that will bring you years of pleasure. Can't wait for when YOU read to Grandma and Grandpa!!!

We love you!!