Monday, October 19, 2009

While Papa Was Away...

Does this look tell you anything?


We did start off laughing and playing. And then...

Josie got her first boo boo. But as you can see, she was a tropper through it all.

Oh, that precious little head...

And these yummy teething buscuits helped those tiny pearly whites pop through.

Do you think she enjoyed them?



Papa brought Josie a cute new playmate from Florida...they match!

She was soo excited when Papa came home!


Sweet Girl.

3 comments:

grammy Deb said...

Those eyes!!! She looks so cute in the pj's - Papa did good! She's a tough little cookie (or should I say biscuit)- Tell her grammy and Cora say hi from TN - Kiss her boo boo for me - Miss and love her much!!!

Aunt B said...

JOSIE!! Look at your teeth!! Before you know it, you will be eating steak with your daddy!!
LOVE the new PJ's. Papa did good!

I love you and miss you!
Aunt Brooke

Grandma Klem said...

Hi my little girl!!! I bet you were happy to see your papa!!! You look beautiful in pink! Can't wait to see you soon.

Love, Grandma Klem