I wonder what she's dreaming about - she's probably thinking grammy will be here in 2 weeks. I think I'll bring her a bikini, well maybe a 1 piece (sorry dad)What a beautiful family you make! Can't wait to see you all - Love you much!
I can't believe how alert she is! She is going to be very smart like her aunties! hhahaha.. Gosh she is absolutely beautiful..and shi - you look amazing! LOVE YOU SO MUCH! Rinnie
6 comments:
I wonder what she's dreaming about - she's probably thinking grammy will be here in 2 weeks. I think I'll bring her a bikini, well maybe a 1 piece (sorry dad)What a beautiful family you make! Can't wait to see you all - Love you much!
I can't believe how alert she is! She is going to be very smart like her aunties! hhahaha..
Gosh she is absolutely beautiful..and shi - you look amazing! LOVE YOU SO MUCH!
Rinnie
Hi Josie,
You look really good in that MD crabby shirt. I hope you had a good time at the beach. We can't wait to meet you.
Love, Donna
Happy Valentine's Day, Josie! Love, Cora
She's a beach girl for sure!! You are the blog expert too! I love it! Enjoy your first Valentines Day with your little one!
Josie looks just like her mama and papa! A beauty. And a blessing. Can't wait to meet her. Have fun with Grammy Deb this weekend, Josie!
Love Aunt KK
Post a Comment