Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Peaceful Poses


Josie is such a good baby. She is showing us the way and it's been the most joyful time of our lives.  We can't take our eyes off her. Enjoy the pics and thank you for all of your sweet comments. Love Mama and Papa Klem, and Josephine

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen! and soo tiny!! I love you, all 3!!

Anonymous said...

JOSIE!!! HOW CUTE ARE YOU!!!!??? Can't wait to meet you in person Sweet Pea! Love, Jessica

aunt jodi said...

She is so beautiful! Not just because she is ours.....She really is. She looks so tiny in that crib!
Kiss her for aunt jodi.
Love you all!

Heidi said...

She is so beautiful...I love those chubby cheeks and the sweet sounds she makes. Congratulations, and enjoy every moment. I look forward to meeting and holding her soon!

Love,
Heidi

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Shi and Steve! She is absolutely beautiful. Enjoy this special time with her. Can't wait to meet you, Josie!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Steven and Shi! She is so beautiful. I love the all of the pictures and the video with the paci. Her room looks so cute. Clare cant wait to meet her and play. Good luck with everything. Let us know if we can help with anything.
Love,
Lindsay, Shawn and Clare

Anonymous said...

She is so ADORABLE!!!! I want to hold her!!! Call if you need any advice/counseling! Congrats to you all.
Amy